How To Change Gmail Password
Nicole D. McCown in Gmail
6 months ago
It's advisable to change your Gmail account password in each 60 days. Changing your Gmail password is quite easy in few steps as follow:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- After signing in, click on the profile picture at the top right of your Gmail account. Choose "Settings" option on the drop down menu.
- Click on "Accounts and Import" link on the horizontal menu.
- Click on the "Change Password" link located at the very top of the available options.
- You will be asked to re-login to your Account again. Enter your password and click "Sign In".
- It will be directed to "My Account" window requiring you to type your new password. Just below the box, you have to confirm the new password. You need to retype the new password, then click on the "Change Password".
- Congratulations, you have changed your password successfully. Remember to choose a strong password follow Google password policy.